I’m not good at planing anything, because I don’t expect myself.
I’d like to realize my dreams. First of all, I have to embody my dreams.
I’d like to live happy. I’d like to have many good friends and help them.
I need money. Money is one of the necessities of life. However I don’t like to sacrifice myself for money. I’d like to work to contribute to others. But now I work for money.
I must think the way to translate my dreams into reality.
This year’s achievement is…..
- I start a business. I continue to work as a employee and become a entrepreneur this year.
It is said ninety percent of entrepreneurs will fail in five years, and ninety percent of successful entrepreneurs will fail in the next five years. I know it is difficult to continue my business but I’ll be able to learn something important for life.
- I live with my boyfriend. I’ve got tired to live alone, though I think living alone is comfortable. I’d like to live together and sometimes quarrel with him. A problem is that I don’t have any boyfriend yet.I stop sticking to my past.
- I earn ¥8,000,000 a year. I’ll earn ¥10,000,000 a year by 2020.
- I save 3,000,000. It needs money for a deposit to get real estate.
- I go abroad twice. I’ve already scheduled to go to Sydney in Golden Week holidays. I’d like to go to Taiwan in autumn.
I need trip to enjoy myself.
- I take financial education. It is necessary to avoid bankruptcy.
- I stop my extravagance. I must make a deposit.
- I help my friend’s business. I introduce her to customers for the expansion of her business.
- I hope my colleagues’ health and happiness. I have to work seriously for them.
- I thank others for their kindness every day.
May the new year bring you happiness!