This year’s achievement was……….
- I start a business. I continue to work as a employee and become a entrepreneur this year.
It is said ninety percent of entrepreneurs will fail in five years, and ninety percent of successful entrepreneurs will fail in the next five years. I know it is difficult to continue my business but I’ll be able to learn something important for life. ***Yes. This year I’ve started a business.
- I live with my boyfriend. I’ve got tired to live alone, though I think living alone is comfortable. I’d like to live together and sometimes quarrel with him. A problem is that I don’t have any boyfriend yet.I stop sticking to my past. ***No. I still live alone.
- I earn ¥8,000,000 a year. I’ll earn ¥10,000,000 a year by 2020. ***Not net
- I save 3,000,000. It needs money for a deposit to get real estate. ***Yes. I sold two studios this year.
- I go abroad twice. I’ve already scheduled to go to Sydney in Golden Week holidays. I’d like to go to Taiwan in autumn.
I need trip to enjoy myself. ***No. I went to Taiwan once this year.
- I take financial education. It is necessary to avoid bankruptcy. ***Not yet.
- I stop my extravagance. I must make a deposit. ***Not yet.
- I help my friend’s business. I introduce her to customers for the expansion of her business. ***No. I didn’t remember I had this achievement.
- I hope my colleagues’ health and happiness. I have to work seriously for them. ***No… Of course I hope their health and happiness, but I didn’t work seriously.
- I thank others for their kindness every day. ***No. I’ll try the next year.