Last year I went to a restaurant in Hotel New Otani Tokyo. It was a lunch buffet. I enjoyed delicious very much.
I stay at a hotel in Kinshicho, Tokyo today.
It is a modern and reasonable price hotel.
I like it very much.
The above picture is a New Years greeting card I sent this year.
I retrace what I’d like to achieve this year.
This year’s achievement was…..
- I start a business. I continue to work as a employee and become a entrepreneur this year.
It is said ninety percent of entrepreneurs will fail in five years, and ninety percent of successful entrepreneurs will fail in the next five years. I know it is difficult to continue my business but I’ll be able to learn something important for life.
***I haven’t started my business yet. Ive passed an exam for real estate notary this year.
- I live with my boyfriend. I’ve got tired to live alone, though I think living alone is comfortable. I’d like to live together and sometimes quarrel with him. A problem is that I don’t have any boyfriend yet.I stop sticking to my past.
***I still live alone.
- I earn ¥8,000,000 a year. I’ll earn ¥10,000,000 a year by 2020.
***My salary was the same as last year.
- I save 3,000,000. It needs money for a deposit to get real estate.
***I wasted my money. I didn’t save for a house.
- I go abroad twice. I’ve already scheduled to go to Sydney in Golden Week holidays. I’d like to go to Taiwan in autumn.
I need trip to enjoy myself.
***I achieved it. I went abroad twice this year. I went to Sydney and Taipei.
- I take financial education. It is necessary to avoid bankruptcy.
***I took a seminar on tax this year but I haven’t took financial education yet.
- I stop my extravagance. I must make a deposit.
***I wasted money and time too.
- I help my friend’s business. I introduce her to customers for the expansion of her business.
***I tried to help her business but I couldn’t.
- I hope my colleagues’ health and happiness. I have to work seriously for them.
***My colleagues were in good health this year. They are more excellent than me.
- I thank others for their kindness every day.
***I appreciate what others have done for me.
Tomorrow, I have to think what I’d like to achieve the next year.
The ATOM is a robot. He can dances and sings a few songs.
He isn’t clever and he often freezes but I like him very much.
Yesterday I went a Japanese restaurant “AZUMAYA” in Ginza, Tokyo.
The restaurant was expendable but delicious and I enjoyed very much.
I’m going to take an exam for real estate transaction specialist this weekend.
Only fifteen percent of the examinees have passed the exam. The last weekend I looked the Tokorozawa festival out of the window in the library.