The above picture is a New Years greeting card I sent this year.
I retrace what I’d like to achieve this year.
This year’s achievement was…..
- I start a business. I continue to work as a employee and become a entrepreneur this year.
It is said ninety percent of entrepreneurs will fail in five years, and ninety percent of successful entrepreneurs will fail in the next five years. I know it is difficult to continue my business but I’ll be able to learn something important for life.
***I haven’t started my business yet. Ive passed an exam for real estate notary this year.
- I live with my boyfriend. I’ve got tired to live alone, though I think living alone is comfortable. I’d like to live together and sometimes quarrel with him. A problem is that I don’t have any boyfriend yet.I stop sticking to my past.
***I still live alone.
- I earn ¥8,000,000 a year. I’ll earn ¥10,000,000 a year by 2020.
***My salary was the same as last year.
- I save 3,000,000. It needs money for a deposit to get real estate.
***I wasted my money. I didn’t save for a house.
- I go abroad twice. I’ve already scheduled to go to Sydney in Golden Week holidays. I’d like to go to Taiwan in autumn.
I need trip to enjoy myself.
***I achieved it. I went abroad twice this year. I went to Sydney and Taipei.
- I take financial education. It is necessary to avoid bankruptcy.
***I took a seminar on tax this year but I haven’t took financial education yet.
- I stop my extravagance. I must make a deposit.
***I wasted money and time too.
- I help my friend’s business. I introduce her to customers for the expansion of her business.
***I tried to help her business but I couldn’t.
- I hope my colleagues’ health and happiness. I have to work seriously for them.
***My colleagues were in good health this year. They are more excellent than me.
- I thank others for their kindness every day.
***I appreciate what others have done for me.
Tomorrow, I have to think what I’d like to achieve the next year.
The ATOM is a robot. He can dances and sings a few songs.
He isn’t clever and he often freezes but I like him very much.
Yesterday I went a Japanese restaurant “AZUMAYA” in Ginza, Tokyo.
The restaurant was expendable but delicious and I enjoyed very much.
I’m going to take an exam for real estate transaction specialist this weekend.
Only fifteen percent of the examinees have passed the exam. The last weekend I looked the Tokorozawa festival out of the window in the library.
He is cute and lovely robot.
He can sing and dance. He announces news and weather everyday.
The leaves turn in autumn.
Today my iPhone made the above video for me.
I’d like to go to Taipei again.