What would I like to doi if I had a large sum of money which I couldn’t used up for life?
I lift up a as much aspiration as possible. How many you can I lift up?
- I go on a voyage around the world
- I live in a tower condominium, in Minato Ward, Tokyo, Japan
- I go abroad once in three months every year
- I stay in Sydney in the winter and St. Ives in the summer every year
- I become a business owner who employs five hundred people
- All of my physical checkups are always normal
- I have ten buildings and condominiums in Tokyo
- I have a billion yen of property.
- I own a house in St.Ives, England, flat in London, a house in Taipei, Taiwan and a condominium in Sydney.
- I have three hotels in Asakusa and Kyoto, Japan.
- I own a share house for foreigners and Japanese in Tokyo for intercultural communication
- I stay in HIrton hotel in all over the world every year
- I laugh loudly at least once a day
- I go to bed at home looking at Tokyo Tower every night
- I say to my roommate “good morning” and “I’m home” every day
- I cook for my roommate, not for myself
- I keep my youth
- I develop my muscles by doing exercises
- I read a hundred of books every year
- I watch fifty of films in cinemas every year
- I have my business job opportunity to people and help others
- I do my best to have high financial intelligence
- I own ten kilograms of gold
- I contribute five million yen to the underprivileged every year
- I repay for foreign tourists coming to Japan by my business
I’m not good at planing anything, because I don’t expect myself.
I’d like to realize my dreams. First of all, I have to embody my dreams.
I’d like to live happy. I’d like to have many good friends and help them.
I need money. Money is one of the necessities of life. However I don’t like to sacrifice myself for money. I’d like to work to contribute to others. But now I work for money.
I must think the way to translate my dreams into reality.
This year’s achievement is…..
- I start a business. I continue to work as a employee and become a entrepreneur this year.
It is said ninety percent of entrepreneurs will fail in five years, and ninety percent of successful entrepreneurs will fail in the next five years. I know it is difficult to continue my business but I’ll be able to learn something important for life.
- I live with my boyfriend. I’ve got tired to live alone, though I think living alone is comfortable. I’d like to live together and sometimes quarrel with him. A problem is that I don’t have any boyfriend yet.I stop sticking to my past.
- I earn ¥8,000,000 a year. I’ll earn ¥10,000,000 a year by 2020.
- I save 3,000,000. It needs money for a deposit to get real estate.
- I go abroad twice. I’ve already scheduled to go to Sydney in Golden Week holidays. I’d like to go to Taiwan in autumn.
I need trip to enjoy myself.
- I take financial education. It is necessary to avoid bankruptcy.
- I stop my extravagance. I must make a deposit.
- I help my friend’s business. I introduce her to customers for the expansion of her business.
- I hope my colleagues’ health and happiness. I have to work seriously for them.
- I thank others for their kindness every day.
May the new year bring you happiness!